суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

die another day by madonna




Lots of stuff going on lately. After (count em) TWO�months of living in Boston, Lauraapos;s decided she wants to move back to Colorado. She initially said she was going to just stay there when she went back for Christmas, but moved it up to November 1st when she found out she could change her ticket for no charge. She says itapos;s cause she couldnapos;t continue to live here financially since she hasnapos;t been able to find a job doing what she wants to do, but I have the feeling that it has to do more with the fact that Boston didnapos;t turn out to be quite like she expected. I�think she thought that she could move here, easily get a publishing job, make enough money to live comfortably and go out all the time. Needless to say, it didnapos;t quite happen like that. I�also think she really misses her boyfriend and is terrified that they wonapos;t be able to make it work if she stays here. Which is kind of a legitimate concern from my perspective. She also misses her family and kitty and her freakin adorable niece. I�get it. She was really worried that I would be mad when she told me, but Iapos;m not mad at all. Iapos;m sad she wonapos;t be here anymore, but she needs to do what will make her happy. I also think it will be nice to have it just be me and Craig in the apartment again. I love having Laura around, but itapos;s REALLY�hard to get one-on-one time with my boyfriend, and thatapos;s starting to take a toll. So yeah, a good thing for everyone.

I�work SIX�days this week. I�wasnapos;t scheduled that much, but was asked if I would pick up a shift in Medford yesterday and I�did. Guys, I�have a confession to make. They pay for my cab ride (about $45 each way), but I�took the bus and pocketed the cash. I�feel a little evil, but also resourceful.� Oops. Work is good, but exhausting. I work both mornings this weekend, which kinda sucks, but it will be fun. Hopefully I�wonapos;t forget that I was new 2 months ago and murder the new people. LOL.

My mom might come visit for Thanksgiving which is exciting Sheapos;s going to let me know soon. I�need to figure out when Iapos;m going home for Christmas. I blocked off almost 2 weeks on the work calendar so I have plenty of options I�freaking love the holidays and just canapos;t wait till after Halloween, cause I kinda hate Halloween.

I cleaned the kitchen, made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, and have potato corn chowder simmering in the slow cooker. I�feel very domestic today. Itapos;s my only day completely off and Iapos;m being lazy as hell, lying on the couch and watching Exiled and Paris Hiltonapos;s New BFF. Good day. :)
die another day by madonna, die another day by madonna lyric, die another day car, die another day cars.



Комментариев нет: